[MR] War of the Wings - Announcement

Atlantian Seneschal seneschal at atlantia.sca.org
Thu Sep 2 19:07:04 PDT 2021

Greetings to the Kingdom of Atlantia and the Known World

I come to you today with a heavy heart to announce that the Kingdom is
postponing War of the Wings until 2022. Their Majesties, Mistress Edan, and
the Great Officers met two weeks ago to discuss the possible need to cancel
the War. We spoke again last night and the decision was made to postpone
based on information from the Yadkin County Health Department as well as
counsel from across the Kingdom and the Society.

The Autocrat and the Staff have worked tirelessly to plan for the event and
I wish to commend everyone involved for their labor on the Kingdom’s
behalf. We will turn our eyes to 2022 and pray for the end of this plague
when we shall rally upon the fields at Elchenburg Castle to answer the call
to War.

I want to personally thank their Majesties Eckehard and Jane, Mistress
Edan, David and Suzy Stewart, and the Great Officers for their wise counsel
and support.

If you want a refund and made your reservation via the SCA-rs system,
please go and cancel your reservation at the SCA-rs system
https://atlantia.sca.org/scars/. Corporate will assist in handling the
refunds. Check reservation refunds will be made through the Kingdom
Exchequer’s office.

If you DO NOT want a refund and want to donate your reservation to the
Kingdom, please send an email stating that to the Kingdom Exchequer (
exchequer at atlantia.sca.org) and watch for an acknowledgement.

In Service to Atlantia,
Duchess Simone
Sarah Toich
Seneschal, Kingdom of Atlantia
seneschal at atlantia.sca.org
410-290-3961 NLT 10 pm

*“Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you
plant.”Robert Louis Stevenson*

seneschal at atlantia.sca.org
410-290-3961 NLT 10 pm