[MR] Winter University Student Registration is now OPEN!

Adriana la Bretonne baronessadriana at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 10:20:40 PST 2021

Please note that the post and schedule graphic published on Monday about
student registration for our Winter University session to be held on
February 13th incorrectly stated that all classes times were Eastern
Daylight Time.. Rather, they Eastern Standard Time.
(Now, we hate Daylight Savings Time even more than we did previously.)
Our post and the graphic have now been updated to correctly reflect the
time zone in which the event will occur.
And, now that we have your attention, you should go register for classes
here: https://university.atlantia.sca.org/index.php
<https://university.atlantia.sca.org/index.php?fbclid=IwAR3dd-ZbrzQBj9BoYlFXwBjaZZ_kTNVzI_2yHsGh6WWcMab78-SO3uncQR0>