[MR] Winter University Student Registration is now OPEN!

Adriana la Bretonne baronessadriana at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 05:30:54 PST 2021

*Registration is now open for our Winter 2021 University of Atlantia
session! February 11 is the student registration deadline for our online
February 13 session!*

We invite all who are interested to join us. You don’t have to be Atlantan
or even an SCA member to participate. Though, we do require all students to
register.

*Important items of note:*

   1. All class times are Eastern (EDT).
   2. On the day of University, we will have a tech support team available.
   3. Registered students will get an email with the info needed to access
   their classes AFTER student registration closes. Be sure to add "
   university at atlantia.sca.org" & “registrar at atlantia.sca.org” to your
   allowed list so these emails don’t get caught in your SPAM filter.
   4. *Check out our FAQ which answers many student & instructor questions.
   <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1J_dg0hLS5uqsS5dmIvAEnP4RGNPUBJydoLXtgph327o/edit?usp=sharing>*

*To register for classes:*

   1. Log into the University of Atlantia Website.
   <http://university.atlantia.sca.org>
   2. Go to the Class Catalogue.
   <http://university.atlantia.sca.org/catalog.php>
   3. Select Register for each class you want to take.
   4. You create a list of "favorite" classes by clicking on the star to
   the left of a class listing. This DOES NOT register you for these classes.
   5. You can see the full class details by clicking on a class’ title.

Additional info:

   - University of Atlantia Facebook Page
   <https://www.facebook.com/UniversityOfAtlantia/>
   - February 13 Online UofA Facebook Event
   <https://www.facebook.com/events/2811470952443319>