[MR] In Search of the next Kingdom Chronicler!

Kingdom Chronicler atlantiakingdomchronicler at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 06:09:19 PST 2021

GREETINGS AND SALUTATIONS ATLANTIA!
An opportunity for someone new to put their spin on the Kingdom's
newsletter, The Acorn is upon the Kingdom!
The Kingdom Chronicler position is opening and I am looking to present a
few good candidates to Their Majesties to choose from.
If you are curious about the task, take a look at The Acorn. A regular
issue is 16 pages - no more, no less. But don't worry, several pages don't
change - merely updated. And, if you wish, you can create and publish
purely electronic special interest issues (of virtually any length!)
If you have any questions, please email me!
In Service, to Atlantia
Meisterin Adina von der Heide,
Atlantian Kingdom Chronicler
Chronicler at Atlantia.SCA.org

In Service to The Dream, The Society, and The Kingdom of Atlantia,

  Adina

chronicler at atlantia.sca.org
google voice number: 571.249.1250