[MR] LAST CALL: UofA Instructor Review for June 13 Online session!

Adriana la Bretonne baronessadriana at gmail.com
Mon May 11 10:11:22 PDT 2020

Good afternoon,

If there are ANY changes that need to be made to your classes for the
June 13 session of the University of Atlantia, please log-in and make them
NOW. Or, let the University staff know so we get them made ASAP.

Student registration opens Friday and closes on June 5, and we want to make
sure your class info is correct. ALL students must register for this
session.

Things to double check:

1. You indicated the platform you intend to use and included it.
2. You stated whether you plan to record your class (or not) in the class
description.
3. The scheduling of your classes works works for you.

Catalogue of Classes: http://university.atlantia.sca.org/catalog.php
Class Schedule Grid View with links to classes:
http://university.atlantia.sca.org/grid.php

Please email university at atlanta.sca.org with any questions or concerns you
may have.

In service,