[MR] University of Atlantia - Online University Follow-up Survey

Adriana la Bretonne baronessadriana at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 09:11:15 PDT 2020

Thank you for participating in Saturday's historic ONLINE session of the
University of Atlantia.

Our best estimate at this time is we had almost 650 people involved in
today’s University of Atlantia session in some capacity as a student,
instructor, and / or staff persons.

We sincerely appreciate the time and effort of all our instructors and
staff. This would not have happened in any way, shape, or form without you.
THANK YOU!

Now, we're asking you to take a few minutes and share your thoughts about
what worked, what didn't, etc. in our follow-up survey here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc6hgn0SGDQGaOsa0SiSjdqmN07yHMGQc0ZqImlPqtgSDKwEQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

shared with instructors unless we are asked to do so. Thank you for your
input and we look forward to reviewing and possibly implementing your
suggestions.

In service,

Adriana
Chancellor, University of Atlantia