[MR] University of Atlantia - Reporting Student Attendance

Adriana la Bretonne baronessadriana at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 07:03:44 PDT 2020

If you were a student of our June 13 online University of Atlantia session,
we want to make sure you get credit for the classes you attended. We take
great pride in our attendance records. They help us calculate degrees, as
well as give us ideas of popular and needed classes.

To make attendance easier, our University Webminister Mistress has created
a new feature allowing students to self-report their attendance.  Here is
how (as cribbed from one of our instructors):

1. Log into http://university.atlantia.sca.org with your AEL account. Once
you are logged in...

2. Select the new "Mark Online Classes Attended" link on the left-hand menu.

3. Put a checkmark next to each of the classes you attended on Saturday And
voila! Attendance taken!

In service,

Adriana
Chancellor, University of Atlantia