[MR] Plague Mask Virtual A&S competition

Atlantian KMoAS atlantiankmoas at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 08:49:44 PDT 2020

Greetings from Marion le Red KMOAS,

Competitions help show off the skills of the artisan but also give artisans
motivation to create.

I am announcing a kingdom A&S competition to create Plague Mask. This
competition will have 2 prizes one for populace choice and one for best
documentation.  Plague mask can be modern or period or periodiod or period
inspired, Show us your masks.

For this competition a submission sheet has been added to the Virtual
Atlantia site https://virtual.atlantia.sca.org/  Under the Virtual Atlantia
A&S table.  Submissions are due by May 8th at 12 noon eastern.  May 10th we
will start the populace choice voting website/form, we close the voting on
May 15th and announce the winners after that.

For a submission to be complete the form must be filled out completely with
at least one photo uploaded but no more than 5 files uploaded. One file can
be documentation.  Documentation is not needed if you just want to enter
populace choice, it is OK to say this is a completely modern mask as well
but we want a photo.  The limitation is that to use the form you must have
a gmail/google account, sorry it is need for the file uploads. The person
uploading the file does not have to be the person entering the competitions
so the email address of the entrant can be different than the one filling
out the form and uploading the files.  I will be forming at team to read
and judge documentation, please contact me if you want be part of the
judging team.

--
*Yours, in Service & Art,*

Lady Marion le Red
*Atlantian Kingdom Minister of Arts & Sciences*