[MR] Upcoming University of Atlantia Sessions

Drea Ewing Callicutt baronessadriana at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 10:01:33 PDT 2019

We are excited to announce that the Winter 103rd Session of the University of Atlantia will be held Saturday, February 1 at St. Mary’s College in St. Mary’s City, Maryland hosted by the Barony of Dun Carraig. Thank you to everyone who submitted a bid for consideration. We sincerely appreciate your time and effort to do so.

Also, we are still in need of bids for Summer University to be held Saturday, June 13.

Finally, after consulting our Kingdom Seneschal and Minister of Arts and Sciences we have made the decision to hold Fall University on Saturday, September 12 rather than the 19th. This change is being made because the 19th is the observation of Rosh Hashanah. Please note the date change if you are planning to submit a bid for this session.

In service,
Adriana
Chancellor, University of Atlantia
university at atlantia.sca.org