[MR] Fall UoA Session 102 Thanks

Drea Ewing Callicutt baronessadriana at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 09:36:34 PDT 2019

Thank you to Lady Rhiannon for autocratting, Sir Roland for being our site contact, Their Excellencies and the populace of Hawkwood for being gracious hosts, and the members of the Chivalry Club of Rugby Middle School for helping with tasked they were asked to lend a hand to.

We had almost 150 attendees yesterday including guests from Meridies and the Midrealm at the 102nd session of the University of Atlantia!!

In short, the University staff thank you for all of your hard work and hope you had a great day filled with learning and sharing knowledge as well as time with old and new friends.

Sincerely,
Adriana
Chancellor, University of Atlantia

Sent from my iPhone