[MR] PSA: Coronation Feast

Alicia ofnoimp at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 23 11:08:38 PDT 2019

---

PSA FROM YOUR FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD CORONATION FEAST COOKS:  Greetings! We are thrilled to see that seats are sold out and have already begun preparation for what is sure to be a feast to remember!

This is just a reminder that if you have reserved for feast and have any specific dietary requests (such as needing a vegetarian alternative) please let us know by THIS FRIDAY 9/27.  Because of the nature of the site, last-minute substitutions will not be possible, so earlier notice is the only way we can be sure to have needed alternatives in place.

If you happen to have overlooked such a request, please email me, Lady Alicia, at ofnoimp(at)yahoo by Friday.

Thank you and we look forward to serving you!

---