[MR] Youth Activities at Highland River Melees

Jacintha of Highland Foorde jacintha74 at gmail.com
Fri May 31 05:54:52 PDT 2019

 Youth Activities will be held at Highland River Melees on Saturday, June 1
at 1 PM in the outdoor pavilion. We will be felting soap for some good
clean fun, making banners to fly during the Revelries and folding some
origami fish in honor of our retiring Baronage. Parents must attend with
their children. I am in search of an adult who can be my assistant. Teen or
tween participation/assistance is also welcome!

https://www.facebook.com/events/405512726916527/
http://highland-foorde.atlantia.sca.org/hrmelees/index.php

Lady Jacintha of Highland Foorde
Kingdom Chancellor of Family and Youth Activities
Kingdom of Atlantia
Per fess argent and azure, a sprig of harebells azure slipped and leaved
vert and a compass rose argent
youth at atlantia.sca.org

*       Nam in dando recipimus      *
* For it is in giving that we receive *