[MR] Registered Groups for Ruby Joust VIII 2019

Arnora in Rauda lady.arnora.in.rauda at gmail.com
Thu May 9 18:10:09 PDT 2019

Good evening! So far we have the following groups that have requested space
for their campers at Ruby Joust VIII 2019. If you do not see your group,
please ask the person who is to be the camp steward to fill out this form.
Any group that has not filled out a request prior to May 13th (extended!)
will be
placed where we can find space. For more information, please go to:
http://caermear.atlantia.sca.org/Ruby/gemjoust.php and use the tabs at the
top to navigate all the wonders our Autocrats three are putting together
for Memorial Day weekend.

https://goo.gl/forms/tLHYrWdkQfYFAXyh1 -  Group Registration Form

Barony of Caer Mear
Barony of Black Diamond
Barony of Marinus
Barony of Raven's Cove
Barony of Steirbach
Barony of Storvik/Southwind
Barony of Tir-y-Don
Barony of Windmasters Hill
Casa del Especiero de la Cruz
Chez de Sable
Great Dark Horde
Hotel de Byram
House Blackspear
House Gilchrest
Hus Bjarnan
Oppidum House
Rapier Company Coalition
House Restormel
Shire Of Roxbury Mill

--
YIS
Lady Arnora

"When you find yourself in the company of a halfling and an ill-tempered
Dragon, remember, you do not have to outrun the Dragon...you just have to
outrun the halfling."