[MR] List Field Requests for Ruby Joust VIII 2019

Arnora in Rauda lady.arnora.in.rauda at gmail.com
Thu May 9 18:13:16 PDT 2019

Good evening! So far we have the following groups that have requested space
on the list field at Ruby Joust VIII 2019. If you do not see your group,
please have someone fill out this form. Any group that has not filled out a
request prior to May 13th will run the risk of us not having room on the
list field for your dayshade.
For more information, please go to:
http://caermear.atlantia.sca.org/Ruby/gemjoust.php and use the tabs at the
top to navigate all the wonders our Autocrats three are putting together
for Memorial Day weekend.

RMIC (Caer Mear) - Rapier
Barony of Sacred Stone - Rapier
Barony of Tir-y-Don - Rapier
Chez de Sable - Rapier
Fallen From Grace - Rapier
Rapier Companies Coalition - Rapier
Shire of Roxbury Mill - Rapier
Matthew Howard - Rapier
Barony of Caer Mear & Atlantean Royal - Central
Barony of Marinus
Hotel de Byram - Heavy
Barony of Stierbach - Heavy
Barony of Ponte Alto - Heavy
Barony of Black Diamond - Heavy
Barony of Raven's Cove - Heavy
Youth MIC - Heavy
Ebonwoulfe - Heavy
House DeRath - Heavy
Tappas/Michael of Bedford - off to the side
Knowne World Courtesans

--
YIS
Lady Arnora

"When you find yourself in the company of a halfling and an ill-tempered
Dragon, remember, you do not have to outrun the Dragon...you just have to
outrun the halfling."