[MR] Shepherd's Hut For Sale!

. . lizmaekate at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 30 23:40:21 PDT 2019

Greetings the list!

I'm currently overseas in Drachenwald and will probably be here for a couple more years.  My Shepherd's Hut is currently sitting in a lot in Maryland awaiting my return.  However, I'd rather have someone else get some joy of a having a home while camping than have the hut continue to sit and wait.  The listing is at
https://tinyhouselistings.com/listings/shepherd-s-hut-camper-perfect-for-re-enactments for pictures and information.  Please feel free to email me through the listing or via this email.

For research on how period accurate a Shepherd's Hut is, here are the following research and pinterest board I created over the years:
http://isabelladangelo.blogspot.com/2017/04/shepherds-hut-updates.html
https://storvik.atlantia.sca.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/2015-12-06_Storvik_Drekkar_v36_I12.pdf
https://www.pinterest.com/isabelladangelo/shepherds-huts-in-the-sca-time-period/

Feel free to contact me regarding any questions either about the Shepherd's Hut for sale or about Shepherd's huts in general.

Sincerely,
Lady Isabella D'Angelo
[https://i.pinimg.com/200x150/93/23/dc/9323dca38b603ffca64a356a02764914.jpg]<https://www.pinterest.com/isabelladangelo/shepherds-huts-in-the-sca-time-period/>

Shepherd's Huts in the SCA Time Period<https://www.pinterest.com/isabelladangelo/shepherds-huts-in-the-sca-time-period/>
Those Pennsic trailer homes are actually a period idea - a cabin on wheels. This board is for paintings/illuminations/drawings/ect of the shepherd's hut in the pre 17th century world.
www.pinterest.com

[https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-DbIVAJOqGE8/WORF8wyZRNI/AAAAAAAA0XE/8bsDaO3w3IMVX1CObBlEZSD_RsNnBJwmQCLcB/w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu/1500.jpg]<http://isabelladangelo.blogspot.com/2017/04/shepherds-hut-updates.html>

Shepherd's Hut Updates!<http://isabelladangelo.blogspot.com/2017/04/shepherds-hut-updates.html>
As some of you know, I love talking about shepherd's huts . They are one of my favorite topics in the SCA, partly because NO ONE else talks...
isabelladangelo.blogspot.com

[https://res.cloudinary.com/tinyhouselistings/image/upload/c_fill,h_1200,w_1200/thumbnail_IMG_8873_vqrqge.jpg]<https://tinyhouselistings.com/listings/shepherd-s-hut-camper-perfect-for-re-enactments>

Shepherd's Hut Camper - perfect for Re-enactments! - Camper for Sale in Greenbelt, Maryland - Tiny House Listings<https://tinyhouselistings.com/listings/shepherd-s-hut-camper-perfect-for-re-enactments>
I bought this years ago now. Unfortunately, I now live overseas and there isn't much reason for me to hang on to it. I updated it before I moved and painted it a nice bright blue. Because it's been sitting for a year, it may need new tires and other minor touch ups. However, it's ready to go camping ...
tinyhouselistings.com