[MR] Newcomers Point at Pennsic

Megan Ladd mladd28 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 06:16:01 PDT 2019

Good morning Atlantians!

Dame Emma, our Kingdom Chatelain, has given her endorsement for Sunday,
August 4th, as "Atlantia Day" at Newcomers Point this Pennsic. If you are
able to take a shift this day (or any other day) please sign up! It would
be very much appreciated :)

Volunteer shifts are one hour. We’re hoping to have two people per shift.
This year, it’s even easier to sign up for a shift! We're using Sign Up dot
com again to facilitate signing up and keeping track of all volunteer
shifts.

Here's how it works in 3 easy steps:
1. Click this link to go to our invitation page on SignUp.com:
https://signup.com/go/BGZidfY
2. Enter your email address: (You will NOT need to register an account)
3. Sign up! Choose your spots (shifts) - you will send you an automated
confirmation and reminders. Easy!

Note: Sign Up does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer
not to use your email address, please contact me and I can sign you up
manually.

In Service,
Lady Margaret Lad
Northern Regional Deputy Chatelain
Kingdom of Atlantia

Newcomer Activities Coordinator
Pennsic 48

Gyronny of six purpure and argent, a tree blasted and eradicated sable
between three mullets of seven points purpure.