[MR] June University of Atlantia Session 101 Feedback

Adriana la Bretonne baronessadriana at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 07:52:11 PDT 2019

The University of Atlantia staff has spent a significant amount of time
over the last year rethinking the University website including streamlining
many admin and user functions and adding a bunch of new features. We still
want to work toward a design that is more mobile-friendly and responsive
across devices. But...we also want to start receiving input about each
University session so we can hear and respond to the needs and wants of our
instructors and students attending the event.

With this in mind, if you attended the June University University of
Atlantia Session 101 please take a few minutes to complete this feedback
form: https://forms.gle/9fZeDxGwjUyimeP26

Sincerely,
Adriana