[MR] Kings Assessments

Bessenyei Rozsa mistressrozsa at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 10:09:12 PDT 2019

Kings Assessments is next weekend!!  If siege engines are present they will
be  incorporated into the armored training for Pennsic/melees.

 If you are bringing an engine, please let me know. At this point I have
had people contact me wanting to authorize for siege, however I have no
confirmation of engines being present.

If you are an engineer who wants to participate but do not have an engine,
please let me know and I will hook you up with an engine.  (If you are
looking to authorize you do need to be in armor.  Please contact your local
armored combat marshal for minimum armor requirements. The armor does not
have to be "yours" but it does need to be armor that fits you and passes
inspection.)

I would love to see as many engines, engineers, and future engineers there
as possible.  Please let me know so that I can plan accordingly.

Rozsa

*Mesternö** Bessenyei Rozsa, OP*

*Kingdom A&S Guild Liaison *
*Rachel Rosado*