[MR] Siege at War of the Wings

Bessenyei Rozsa mistressrozsa at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 10:25:05 PDT 2019

I have taken on the duties of siege marshal at War of the Wings this year.

Siege will be incorporated into the melees on Saturday.  Inspections and
authorizations will be set up prior to that.

If you are looking to authorize, be an engineer, or are bringing an engine,
please let me know so I can plan accordingly.  If you are an engineer
without an engine and want to participate, please let me know and I will
help get you assigned to an engine.

I have had lots of folks reach out to me over the past two years about
siege at WoW - Please try to attend if you would like to see siege continue
at this event.

Rozsa

*Mesternö** Bessenyei Rozsa, OP*

*Kingdom A&S Guild Liaison *