[MR] Summer University Feedback , Fall University Planning, & More!

Adriana la Bretonne baronessadriana at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 06:33:09 PDT 2019

Good morning,

The University of Atlantia Staff is still seeking feedback from attendees
of Summer University. We want to hear your thoughts, suggestions, and ideas
about how we did and how we can improve!

   - *Summer University of Atlantia Session 101 Feedback Form:*
   https://forms.gle/9fZeDxGwjUyimeP26
   <https://forms.gle/9fZeDxGwjUyimeP26?fbclid=IwAR0QUUH-L_BWBwy0lM7fpfyAxLgcagK1wMym6DHKb9KQbsj-t9KhN3Fx3ts>

Also, I wanted to go ahead and share the details and deadlines for Fall
University so folks can make plans. The event will be hosted by the Barony
of Hawkwood on Saturday, September 21 in Hendersonville, NC.

*Fall University Session 102 Acorn Flyer: *
http://atlantia.sca.org/137-events/170-event-info?event_id=75c273f2

*Fall University Session 102 **Facebook Event:*
https://www.facebook.com/events/979911105731582/

*Fall University Class Proposal Deadlines:*

   - Call for Class Proposals = July 15
   - Class Track Proposals Due = August 16
   - Individual Class Proposals Due = August 21

Class proposal deadlines were created to try to accommodate Pennsic
attendees.

Also, we are still in need of bids for Winter and Summer University for
2020. Please let me know ASAP if you are working on a bid for either of
these OR if you have questions about what running a University entails,
what we look for in a site, etc.

In service,
Adriana