[MR] Winter 2020 University Bids?

Adriana la Bretonne baronessadriana at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 08:25:50 PDT 2019

*Are you actively working on a bid for Atlantia's Winter University Session
103 to be held Saturday, February 1, 2020?* If so, please let me know ASAP.

*As of today, we have not received a bid.* But I did want to check if
anyone has one in the works that might need some help / support. Check out
the below link for basic requirements, submission instructions, etc.

   - *University of Atlantia Event Bid Info:*
   http://university.atlantia.sca.org/host.php

If you want University to be closer to you, here's your chance! If your
group is concerned about the finances of doing so, tell them that the
University fund is well equipped to help. Between it, donations from
attendees, and a possible fundraiser at the event such as lunch site cost
should not be an issue.

In service,
Adriana