[MR] Viking Ship Visit

Garth Groff and Sally Sanford mallardlodge1000 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 00:00:07 PDT 2018

Noble Friends, Especially Vikings,

I almost missed this story when I was in the hospital, but it still has
relevance. It ran in the Richmond TIMES-DISPATCH and was reprinted in the
Charlottesville DAILY-PROGRESS on 22 October.

What is billed as the "world's largest Viking ship" (115 feet!) is visiting
the East Coast for the next few weeks. The Draken Harald Harfagre will be
open to the public in Norfolk, Virginia, from 27 to 30 September. The ship
is scheduled to visit Washington, DC, between 5 and 15 October.

The complete schedule and some cool photos are at https://www.drakenhh.com .

Yours Aye,

Mungo Napier, Laird of Mallard Lodge  🦆