[MR] UPDATE! University of Atlantia Bookstore

Adriana la Bretonne baronessadriana at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 08:32:10 PDT 2018

The University staff will be offering our University of Atlantia pens,
notebooks, and tumblers at Unevent on Saturday, December 1 at Mount Olive
University in the Barony of Raven's Cove.

No pre-orders for items will be taken. We will also do our best to restock
if needed prior to Atlantian Winter Universtiy Session 100 Redux on
Saturday, February 2 to be held in Mineral, VA.

All proceeds go to the University of Atlantia fund. To make it easier,
please try to have exact change or a check. Unfortunately, we cannot accept
electronic or card payment.

*Individual Item Prices*

   - UofA Bic Widebody Pen = $3
   - UofA Heathered Blue Notebook = $7
   - UofA 18oz Double Walled Insulated Tumbler = $15

*Discount Package Prices*

   - 2 pens = $5
   - Notebook + pen = $8
   - All 3 items = $20