[MR] Half day at Pennsic Youth Point?

Jacintha of Highland Foorde jacintha74 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 10:19:48 PDT 2018

Greetings from your Kingdom Chancellor for Family and Youth Programs,

Youth Point at Pennsic requests that each Kingdom offer activities for
youth for a day from middle weekend through War Week. For many years, I
have offered Youth Activities at Pennsic for a half day period. Atlantia
also offers the Children's Fete, so our Kingdom will work Youth Point for
only a half day.
I am unable to offer an activity at Youth Point, this year, though I will
still coordinate the Fete. I am seeking an individual or team who IS able
to offer an activity. I will fully support you!
Atlantia has offered in the past,The Olympics and Banners as a couple of
examples. The sky is the limit though, so be creative with your activity.
Please let me know if you can support this important role at Pennsic!
Jacintha

Lady Jacintha of Highland Foorde
Kingdom Chancellor of Family and Youth Activities
Kingdom of Atlantia
Per fess argent and azure, a sprig of harebells azure slipped and leaved
vert and a compass rose argent
youth at atlantia.sca.org

*       Nam in dando recipimus      *
* For it is in giving that we receive *