[MR] Atlantian Fall Crown Tournament November 4th 2017

Emma West via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Tue Sep 26 03:28:08 PDT 2017

 Atlantian Fall Crown Tournament
  November 4, 2017

Welcome Fair Atlantia to the lands of the Barony of Storvik!  Make way on
this cool November day to help Their Majesties Amos and Kara in their time
of need. For they are in search of Heirs!!

Raise banners and voice in celebration of your might upon the field of
battle!  For Succession of the Kingdom must be ensured!!!

I ask all … Come join us and bear witness to the selection of the Heirs!

  Arts & Sciences Activities: Tempore Atlantia The time period for this
event is 1400 – 1500 AD. Entries can be from anywhere in the Known world.

Cost:   Adult, Member:  $10.00 Day-Trip $0.00 Feast     $0.00 Camping
           Adult, Non-Member:      $15.00 Day-Trip $0.00 Feast     $0.00
Camping
           Youth (6-17):   $5.00 Day-Trip  $0.00 Feast     $0.00 Camping
           Child (0-5):    $0.00 Day-Trip  $0.00 Feast     $0.00 Camping

Make Checks Payable To:  SCA-MD, Inc., Barony of Storvik

Site:  Knights of Columbus Council Grove Facility, 9450 Cherry Hill Road,
College Park, MD 20740

Site Restrictions:  No Pets, No alcoholic beverage unless purchased from
on-site vendor.

Feast Information:  Mistress Gracia Esperanca de Sevilla will be providing
a light lunch for the charge of $5.00

Merchanting Information:  Contact the autocrat at ewestsca(at)gmail.com

Autocrat's Information:  Baroness Emma West (Dawn Hutchings), 13501
Steeplechase Drive, Bowie, MD 20715,  Phone: (301) 943-2469, E-mail:
ewestsca at gmail.com

Reservations:  Mistress Johanna von Sudeborn  (Karen Louise Flessas),
P.O.Box 503 , Beltsville, MD 20704,  E-mail:  louise.flessas at gmail.com

Directions:
>From points North - Take best route of I-95 South.  Take Exit 29B (MD 212
towards Calverton) Drive approximately 2.3 miles to Cherry Hill Road (about
3 stoplights). Turn LEFT onto Cherry Hill Road.  Campground is about 1.4
miles on your right

>From the SOUTH - Take best route to I-95 North.  Take Exit 25 (US 1 /
Baltimore Ave) toward Laurel/College Park.  Turn LEFT onto US 1/Baltimore
Avenue.  Travel approximately .4 miles and turn RIGHT onto Cherry Hill
Road. Destination is about .8 miles on left. WARNING - There are speed
cameras on Cherry Hill Road.  Speed limit is 35 mph and they mean it.

--
*Baroness Emma West*
Kingdom Chatelain, Atlantia