[MR] Cultural Village activities at War of the Wings

Kathy Murphy annorahall at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 5 09:50:06 PDT 2017

Are you getting excited about War of the Wings yet? You should be! We have an awesome slate of classes, solars, and other activities in the Cultural Village for your edification (yeah big word) for when you are tired of shooting archery, fighting, cheering on those who are fighting or shooting archery, or even shopping (gasp!).
7 classes are now full and over 122 students have registered. To pull off this massive task, we will need your help. We need folks to welcome our guests, students, and teachers in the village. We need folks to help move chairs and or tables around. Most of all, we need you to attend.
Below are a number of forms that can be used to help in the village as a volunteer, take a class as a student, or enter as a competitor. Yes - don't forget that competitions are here again this year. Please help us make the Village a shining example of education and fellowship at War of the Wings.
Sign-up to Volunteer in the Cultural (A&S) Village: https://goo.gl/forms/p2G9283QNX9ro4kb2
Sign-up for classes in the Cultural (A&S) Village: https://goo.gl/forms/uDpxWxS2cHZ55V483

Participate in competitions – some require registration like our Third Annual Medieval Science Fair: WoW Science Faire is here again!

|   |
WoW Science Faire is here again!
 Come one come all to a good ol’ fashion’ Science Faire at WoW! Dont get too serious friends, this is supposed to...  |   |