[MR] Memorial Day Archery at Grimmsfield

Stephan Grimm via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Tue May 23 08:02:41 PDT 2017

My good and noble friends of the bow:

                Many have asked me if Grimmsfield might be closed this
Monday because of the holiday. Thinking I might want a break from you archer
types. Nothing could be further from my mind! In fact, I thought of opening
a little earlier and having a potluck as well. Archery will begin at 3
instead of 5 and will still run till dark. I will be making Stew and have
bread. The rest of the feast is up to you! For more information and
directions please see www.grimmsfield.com <http://www.grimmsfield.com>  and
to RSVP (helpful but not required) send to grimm at grimmsfield.com
<mailto:grimm at grimmsfield.com>  Thank you all and see you there!

Your servant,

Grimm

TL:DR Archery & Potluck at Grimmsfield 5/29/17 3pm till dusk.