[MR] Ruby Joust Rapier Schedule

Aedan Aylwyn via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Wed May 17 07:15:11 PDT 2017

>From Ulfar, RMIC for Ruby Joust:

Here is the rapier schedule for this year's Ruby joust. I have also attached a google document. It will GREATLY aid our MoL, if all who plan to fight fill out the form. Also, MoL will be open on Friday night. We would like to get the pods for the Ruby tourney setup ahead of time. If you choose to provide your email on the form, the MoL can look up your fighter card, which will eliminate the need for you to show your card at the event.

Saturday

8:30 am- Authorizations begin

(immediately after morning court)- Ruby Tourney

Sunday

9:00- Heavy Rapier Blacksword Tourney

followed immediately by C&T Blacksword Tourney

11:00- Free Scholar Prize Fight for Nyvien

1:00- Melee

Aedan, MIC