[MR] University is looking for bids for Fall 2017 Session 97

Jennifer Fischer via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Tue May 16 07:49:30 PDT 2017

Greetings,

Atlantia's University is seeking bids for Fall session 97.  This is a great
opportunity to autocrat and Kingdom level event, where we do half the work!

Information on guidelines for a session available here:
http://university.atlantia.sca.org/host.php

Please contact me if you have any additional questions.

Bids in the northern or southern areas of the Kingdom are ideal based on
rotation.  However, all bids are welcome and will be reviewed regardless of
location.

Thank you for supporting University.

In service and appreciation,
Mistress Lisette la Roux