[MR] Royal Archer Thank You's

Lady Esperanza via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Mon May 15 06:30:44 PDT 2017

Baron Mors and I would like thank Lady Arnjborg on a wonderful Royal Archer event. Her work along with Lord Aeddan Ivor's work was much appreciated. The event ran smoothly, targets were good and challenging and everyone had a great time!!!! A great day of shooting!!!!

We would like to thank all those that helped with set up of the event, especially those that came just for set up. We would like to thank those who ran Troll, Baroness Aine, and Lady Johanna. (Thank you for the donuts and coffee Baroness Aine and Lord Sigurd)

Lady Arnjborg provided a well received lunch. A hot meal on a chilly day is always welcomed.

Thank you to Lady Karin for Heralding our court.

Thank you to those who set up the range for the final 8 shoot out!!!

And special thank you to those that stayed and helped with tear down and loading!!!

It was a great day of shooting!!! The archers had a great time!!!

Baroness Esperanza