[MR] ISO Photos at Crown Tourney 6 May 2017

Adina via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Fri May 5 18:47:25 PDT 2017

Greetings to all who will be attending Spring Crown Tourney!

I beseech those who who will be taking photographs to take one of Their
Majesties and one of Their Highnesses (once they are determined, of course)
that I may use in the Kingdom's newsletter, The Acorn.

I will of course give credit and thanks to the photographers who will help
make the next issue of The Acorn better for the photographs.

--I would need your photograph (and permission to use your photograph) by
Monday, 8 May so that it may be included in the next Acorn. I, sadly, am
out of Kingdom at the moment and will have to enjoy Their Majesties Crown
Tournament through your photographs! Thank you for helping me and
showcasing the Kingdom!

In Service to The Dream, The Society, and The Kingdom of Atlantia,

  Adina

Freiherrin Adina von der Heide
Atlantian Kingdom Chronicler
chronicler at atlantia.sca.org