[MR] Sunday Archery at Grimmsfield

Stephan Grimm via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Thu May 4 15:46:07 PDT 2017

My good and noble friends of the Bow.

                With Royal archer just around the corner, I thought it might
be nice to spend a few hours warming up before the shoot. Instead of doing
this alone, I thought I would do it with all of you. I will open Grimmsfield
this Sunday (5/7/17) from 4 till dusk for an additional practice this week.
Dinner at Lion & Bull after for those interested. From 3 till 4 I would love
some help spring cleaning the Range if you can make it out. For more
information and directions, please see www.grimmsfield.com (and yes, snacks
are still welcome!)

Your servant,

Grimm

TL:DR: Archery Sunday at Grimmsfield 4 till dusk. Cleanup 3 to 4.