[MR] Ruby Joust VI fighting plans

Aedan Aylwyn via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Tue Mar 21 13:24:27 PDT 2017

Everyone,

I'm the overall MiC for the upcoming Ruby Joust event. Ulfarr is the RMiC. I'm confirming the Armored MiC. I have recently sent emails to TRH and TE Caer Mear asking about any preferences. Barring any input from them, the rapier side is probably going to be the typical Ruby tourney plus black sword tournies in HR and C&T.

I expect some of the details to come together fairly quickly and will let everyone know once we firm them up.

Aedan

MiC – Ruby Joust VI

Aedan

Master Aedan Aylwyn, Provost, OP OD     Caer Mear, Atlantia

Email: aedan (at) mindspring.com              Royal Bad Influence - Retired

* * Audentes fortuna iuvat. * *