[MR] Wondrous feast for Night on the Town / Night of the Tartan

Jennifer Fischer via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Mon Mar 20 17:13:05 PDT 2017

Pray heed these words I say, for one of the things I miss most from my dear
Barony of Lochmere is the glorious dishes prepared by the most caring of
hands.  It brings me such joy that, in order to celebrate my return to the
Barony of Lochmere from my long and arduous travels, a feast will be
prepared to warm our hearts as well as our stomachs.

Words have reached me that tell of the wondrous meal to be prepared by the
talented Lady Christiana of courses that will delight the senses and fill
those who have enjoyed the games of the day.

Smoked white cheese

Field greens with blackberry vinaigrette

Sour dough Rye dinner rolls

Salmon mouse in puff pastry

Fruit and vegetable compost

Herbed oat sausages

Lamb and fennel Sausages

Roasted and chilled asparagus with orange sauce

Mashed turnips and Parsnips

Caramelized leeks with apple cider reduction

Country ham (salt cured and smoked)

Welsh cakes

Rustic pear tart

Ginger cake

Baked and spiced apples

Mint Tincture

Mulled Cider with honey

Water

What a marvelous way to end the day.  Take heed, register with the Troll
they call “Paypal” for April 14th at Night on the Town / Night of the
Tartan so that you may ensure your spot at the tables of the Barony.

Anxiously waiting,

Bruce, the Bruce