[MR] Coronation Largesse Display

Denise McMahon via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Tue Mar 21 19:21:12 PDT 2017

Coronation Largesse Display

Have you been busy making Largesse to gift Their Majesties with for Their upcoming Reign? Would you like to display the wonderful tokens, cords, jewelry, cards, etc so that others can see the myriad arts that Atlantia is blessed with? Well, there is a place for that to happen.

We will have two tables available for good gentles to show off their Largesse Talent at Coronation. Registration for a space on the table will begin around 10am and will end at 3pm. If you are a Member of the Largesse Makers of Atlantia and have some time to volunteer to help with the Display, please come and help!

There will be a short form to fill out for the A&S folks.  To keep things organized and to make sure that credit is given where credit is due, please attach a small label or card with your SCA name, your modern name, Barony, and home address so that we know what it is yours. If you wish, you can put all your items in a bag or box and just label that accordingly- just please remember that we must have some sort of a label or card with your information on it clearly displayed somewhere with your largesse. We can't thank you if we don't know who the marvelous artisans are!

If you have any questions please contact me, Countess Rowan Berran McDowell at gerkeeper at mac.com or on Facebook under Rowan Berran McDowell with a private message.

Remember- the More the Merrier!!