[MR] Thank you for a great Fall University session 94

Jennifer Fischer via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Sun Sep 18 16:25:39 PDT 2016

Wonderful University session 94 held in Barony of Dun Carraig yesterday. We
had a total of over 270 folks join us and enjoyed a day of some amazing
classes in a gorgeous site (St Marys College, MD). Thank you to the
Autocrat Baroness Lore (Laurie Bubeck Foster) and Lady Adriana (Kelly
Tessena Keck) for all their hard work leading up to and the day of the
event. I appreciate all the hard work and for securing such a great site
again. Thank you to the staff for a yummy lunch, site set up and break
down, sitting Gate, Newcomers Point, and the silent auction. Their
Excellencies Dun Carraig have some great individual in the Barony.

Thank you to Mistress Genevieve (Jennifer Thies) for her continued
dedication to the University system and to everyone who sat Registration
(Kirsten Niemann, Gabrell Fairclaugh, Terri Hrothny Morgan, Elisabeth
MacAlester...I apologize if I missed someone) to make sure the day ran
smoothly.

As always, thank you to the instructors who provided such an interesting
and unique array of classes that drew a large attendance. Thank you to the
students who joined us to take advantage of such great classes. Without
you, University would not exist let alone be as great as I think it is (I
may be biased).

Next session is Winter session 95 being held the first Saturday of February
2017 in The Barony of Ravens Cove. Stay tuned for more information.

University is also accepting bids for Summer 2017. Please contact me for
details.

Thank you for your continued support of Atlantia's University system.
In service,
Mistress Lisette la Roux
University Chancellor