[MR] Kingdom University Information on Summer and Fall 2016 sessions

Jennifer Fischer via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Tue Mar 15 16:40:23 PDT 2016

Greetings,

We are pleased to announce that Barony of Dun Carraig will be hosting Fall
University session 2016 being held on September 17, 2016.

Kingdom University is also gearing up for the Summer session being held in
Boonville, NC on June 10-12th being hosted by House Corvus. This will be an
outdoor university which, as those who have participated in the past know,
allows for some great teaching and learning opportunities that traditional
setting won't allow, so let's get those classed geared up...looking at you
martial and brewing community....this is a camping event as well, however
classes will be held on June 11th.

As an addition we are looking into the possibility of night time classes
this time around. Specifically, we are looking for classes that take
advantage of the dark...so start thinking about what you might to teach.
More information to come, but if you have an idea, drop me a line.

Information on how to submit classes and general information on the
University system can be found on the university website or by contacting
me directly.

http://university.atlantia.sca.org/
<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Funiversity.atlantia.sca.org%2F&h=MAQEB4KyDAQGY1NACO3ZTx4oLG2diSK0DLmnFUawUgfuUhQ&enc=AZMfmsQtEmvdmQiLfNH-y_NmmmUOE-Lh_RAYj24P9yDtK7KUociS7BaqsHlWH6c_NRCPFweUTewjNcd77Q4lPi9Zcsmw5JSn_HenhwvH5NASunFN-Uqu7yBStNy1ZXug6mgkV3AEoOS6sJyH7JqJ5I7tKNrktL827x90dnqtZODQ_w&s=1>

Lets all continue to make these sessions great!  I sincerely appreciate
everyone's support of the Arts and Sciences and of our Kingdom University
system.

In service,
Lady Lisette la Roux
University Chancellor