[MR] Stierbach's Baronial Birthday A&S!

Failenn Chu inghean ui Fhaelain via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Tue Apr 12 08:44:14 PDT 2016

June 18th! Come one, come all and celebrate the Birthday of the Barony of
Stierbach!
In honor of the celebration, we will be having TWO, that’s right -TWO- A&S
competitions, a static display, -AND- classes!!
First Competition: The Traditional Dirty Dozen!
Make 12 of anything that the Baron and Baroness can use as largesse to say
thank you. It can be 12 needle books, 12 bracelets, 12 pouches, 12 little
boxes, etc… in Baronial colors or Kingdom colors.
There will be no need for documentation on this one, and it is anonymous
populace judging (Adults get 5 tokens, children get 3, to put in the
baskets of the item they like most). So please, no names on the items, just
make sure the A&S coordinator knows what goes to who!
Winner will get one of each item and the rest will be donated to the Barony
for Largesse.
Second Competition: A Cavalcade of Hats!
Take a traditional hat and spice it up for the Barony’s Birthday! There
will be three top prizes: Populace Choice, Majesties’ Choice, and Overall
(Documentation will play a part in the overall). Please bring your
documentation for this one, even if it is only an EZ-Doc.
Static Display!
Bring whatever you are working on, or have finished, that you would like to
show! Documentation is encouraged but not required.
Drop offs for A&S start at 9 – 10 am so that we can ensure plenty of space
for everyone.
Pickups for A&S will be from 3:30 -4 so that we can get the hall ready for
Court and Feast.
CLASSES!
That’s right, there will be A&S classes this year at the Birthday! These
will count as University credits for the students! More information coming!
Yours in Service,
Lady Failenn Chu ingen ui Fhaelain
MoAS Stierbach