[MR] Twelfth Night - Host Hotel Pre/Post Event Hospitality/Revel

Andreas de Caunteton scadiandreas at triad.rr.com
Mon Nov 18 07:20:56 PST 2013

Lords, ladies, and other friends from afar,

As we prepare to host the grand Ottoman Feast for 12th Night, we hope that
fair winds will bring you swiftly and safely to our shores and to our most
hospitable accommodations for this evening of revelry.

Travelers in need of an inn on Friday night (January 10) are encouraged to
stay at the Comfort Inn Capital Beltway, where we have secured a thrifty
rate of $69.00 under the "SCA room block" as well as other services
described below. The hotel is located at 4050 Powder Mill Road in
Beltsville, MD 20705 and can be reached at 301-572-7100
<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/html/compose/static_files/blank_quirks.htm
l> .

On Friday evening (January 10), if you stay at the Comfort Inn, you will
find our hospitality room prepared with light fare to ease your hungers, to
make merry with your fellow travelers, and to help you on your way to a
restful evening. Reservations will also be open so that you will not have to
troll in at site in the morning.

On Saturday evening (January 11), after the Revel ends and the event at the
Shriner's Temple closes, you may join us in back at the Comfort Inn
hospitality room for the after-Revel, where we shall continue reveling like
it's 1399!

Please note that if enough guests book rooms at the Comfort Inn, then a
courtesy shuttle will be provided to take people to and from the event site
(which is located 14 miles / 35 minutes away). We hope that everyone will
join us there to enjoy each other's company and make this service possible.

Sincerely,

Rayhana al-Sayyida bint Yusuf

Autocrat, Twelfth Night

rayhana.bint.yusuf at gmail.com