[MR] Recruiting

Baron Mungoe mungoe1 at msn.com
Mon Nov 18 07:42:30 PST 2013

Greetings,
    Mungoe has been in SCA long time, long enough to remember that we used to do a lot more public demos, and even had events that were held open to the public. (Highland River Springs to mind.) So I was a thinking, do we have the level of organization to do 3 regional demo at sites open to the public? North South and Central demo/events to be used as recruiting tools. I am willing to put time and effort into this if I can get some logistic support, regional leadership and minions to do some of the lifting.

if you are interested know that there are 4 rules for working with me
                                                              If you say you are going to do something, do it. If you can’t, then make it known early.
                                                              No egos, this would be service to the Kingdom and the community.
                                                              Do not be afraid to let anyone, including me, know if there is something or someone wrong.
                                                              No Zombies or other undead