[MR] War Of The Wings IX

Gise scribe0002 at aol.com
Mon Nov 18 07:07:01 PST 2013

Unto the Populace of Fair Atlantia, Servas!

I will SPIKE War of the Wings IX today but announce now that it will be held Oct 15-19, 2014 at Elchenburg Castle. Gate is planned to be $15 prereg and $20 at the gate and will be available on ACCEPS after the first of the year.

We don't know who our opponent will be yet but I'm sure we can pick a fight with someone!

One site note, permanent pipe has been laid carrying water out past the ravine by the rapier field with four spigots along the way. This will cause a realignment of Battle road and some of the camps usually there but it improves access to water. Other changes are planned and we will keep you updated on those as they are completed.

I invite anyone who wants to stay on top of developments and discussion about WoW to join the War of the Wings FB page at https://www.facebook.com/groups/125725374262843/

Anyone from anywhere who wants to be involved in making the event happen by being on staff, helping with set up or tear down or serving in some other support capacity, please contact me at Gisela DOTing vomKreuzbach ATTE gmail DOTting com

I'm ridiculously excited to be guiding this event again and cannot wait to welcome each of you to our fields again.

Be well and travel safely!

Gisela