[MR] Recruiting

grazia at graziamorgano.com grazia at graziamorgano.com
Wed Nov 20 06:58:44 PST 2013

When I was a GW student, I wanted to participate and had the same problem. Had to wait til I graduated.

Please join the Storvik mailing list. We've been working on getting ride sharing going this year. There are three people I regularly carpool, and others are open to providing rides as well.

Grazia