[MR] Recruiting

Beatrice Shirwod spindlebird at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 14:26:44 PST 2013

I had a similar problem back in my college days--actually went so far as to
contact the group local to me, but since I didn't have reliable (or any)
transportation beyond my own two feet, it was another ten years before I
actually joined up and started going to events.  In the meanwhile, the
local boffer-larp drew me in, as I had several friends on campus who
played, and they all either had a car or knew someone who did.
Transportation matters.

--Beatrice Shirwod