[MR] Recruiting

Maricat m.ponavon at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 06:41:18 PST 2013

In regards to recruiting - I'm a student at American University, and I know
a number of people (myself included) who are really keen on participating
in SCA events, but don't have a way to get there. I imagine the same might
be true for Georgetown and George Washington students. So it might be
helpful to have a craigslist-type page on the website for to connect people
who either need a ride to an event or are going to an event and are
offering a ride.