[MR] OT: Dog needs home

Mary MacGregor brightfox1 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 13:50:25 PDT 2009

Greetings unto the list:
As some of you know, I used to have a dog.  She is (I think) a
shepherd mix, about 8 years old, medium sized that I adopted from the
shelter. At the time I adopted her, she had severe seperation anxiety
and barking issues.  After doing all I could, I gave her to a friend
(in 2004) who was experienced with special-needs animals and she has
since become a well-adjusted dog.  She has been living with other dogs
and cats and has not shown any issues with children, though I am not
sure how many she has been exposed to.
Unfortunately, my friends can no longer keep her, due to the fact they
also raise exotic birds. Bella has killed one and cannot be trusted
with them any more.  Due to a neighbor situation and our merchanting
business, I am not able to take her.  I would like to find a home for
her quickly.  She is currently living in Johnson City, TN.  I would be
happy to help with bringing her to NC or  SC if I can find a home.
Please share this with anyone who may be interested or know someone who is.
Thank you for your time,
Muriele of Aberdeen

--
www.brightfoxdesigns.com