[MR] War of the Wings Gate Help Request

scribe0002 at aol.com scribe0002 at aol.com
Mon Aug 10 11:44:59 PDT 2009

Forwarded for the Gate Keeper (Troll) of War of the Wings. Please respond to her directly if you wish to help.

~gise

Greetings everyone!This is my yearly cry for help with the Gate at War of

the Wings.  The Gate will open at 5pm on Thursday, Oct 8th and will close at

5pm on Saturday, Oct 10th.  I would like have enough people to do 2 hour

shifts like last year.  We will again have the cash register (I believe) so

it should be a breeze again :)

If you are willing to donate a couple of hours of your time during the War,

please send me an email arnora at roanwoulfe.com

Thanks so much!

Arnora