[MR] Seeking Teachers for Page Classes

Elisabeth Hänsler elisabeth.hansler at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 07:24:39 PDT 2009

Greetings!

I am in search of those individuals who would be interested in teaching
classes to the youth (ages 5 to 17) of our wonderful Kingdom!  If you are
interested in teaching a class or you have some questions please contact me
at youth at atlantia.sca.org with your contact information and the classes you
are interested in teaching or with any questions you would like answered.
The topics can be anything, to include but not limited to:  How to be a
Retainer, Basic Embroidery, Basic Hand-Sewing, Courtesy and Chivalry, SCA
Etiquette, Heraldry, Understanding Peerages, What is Fealty, Felting,
Tablet-Weaving, Service With a Smile, SCA History and Geography, Dancing,
Medieval/Renaissance History, ect…

Our youth are a great group of gentles that are intelligent and eager to
learn.  I look forward to hearing from those that would like to share their
knowledge and talents with them.  I am hoping to hear from many of you soon!

Please feel free to forward this missive to any and all mailing lists as you
deem appropriate.

--
Yours in Honor and Service to the Youth of Atlantia,

Herrin Elisabeth Hänsler

Chancellor of Youth, Kingdom of Atlantia
Chancellor Minors - Barony of Windmasters' Hill
Deputy Seneschal - Canton of Attillium

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
 ~Eleanor Roosevelt