[MR] [Windmasters' Hill] Invitation - Midnight at the Oasis II

frankmenius frankmenius at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 10 06:18:12 PDT 2009

Hello atlantia!

You have been invited by frankmenius at Windmasters' Hill.

You can view the full invitation, reply if you want to join or not, and add a
comment by following this link:
http://www.windmastershill.org/rsvp/email/5df5f34c3cb41afc7fb5498370c1d618/view

You can view the event by following this link:
http://www.windmastershill.org/node/

You also can visit the inviation by going to /My account|Invitations/

Please do not reply to this email.

Sandy winds are blowing from the west, the palm trees are swaying, and the
midday sun is beating down on our heads. The smell of falafel is wafting from
the fires. That seems to be all they feed us, falafel day after day falafel,
falafel, falafel ... sheeez.
Shayk Al-Hamidi bint Sakr and his followers are gathering forces to fight
those evil, ugly, goat-smelling, infidels that just didn’t get the
message last time. By the way Al was promoted for keeping the odiferous
infidels away the Sultan's women. cool huh? Once again Al and his men are
going to do battle with the infidels at the head of the Sultan’s army.

Somewhere in the dunes of the desert there is a bridge. Turn left at the
oasis. You know the place, with the swaying palms. We can only hope there is
water. Don't forget your galoshes you may get wet, especially if you are one
of those evil, ugly, goat-smelling, infidels.

Ok, we will be fighting for the honor of our Sultan and his hareem. We will
also be fighting for the honor of our village, the children and our camels
... oh yeah and our wives too.

Saddle your camel and don your finest Arabic garb, and join with the Canton
of Nimenefeld in a day of fighting and dancing and drumming and eating and
some other stuff.

/Check out Our Website and Save the Date September 18th-21st/

/http://nimenefeld.windmastershill.org/mato2009/ [1]/

[1] http://nimenefeld.windmastershill.org/mato2009/