[MR] OT: house for rent

Alexandria Stratton kyrilex at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 10 08:58:35 PDT 2009

Please pardon the bandwidth...
if anyone is interested, the house next door to me (Greensboro, NC) is up for rent again. Our last neighbor was very nice but she bought a house elsewhere. The rental property is 3-bedroom, 1 bath ranch style brick home with a decently sized back yard where we often get permission to dry out our pavilion, since it has a nice 25' round flat spot where there used to be a pool. The landlord is a good person and is asking (I think) $750/mo, which is the going rate around here. The house is centrally located in town & in a pretty good neighborhood. The landlord's name is Thee Mangum and his phone# is 336-674-0262.  The property address is 1304 Brandt St, 27407. And by the way, it's next door to me!

 -- Ceara ní Néill
http://www.HouseBarra.com
Esculentus ut versutia!