[MR] where to buy chainmail (iain)

logan logan at ebonwoulfe.com
Thu Aug 20 20:47:30 PDT 2009

actually both of those are bad links.  try
http://www.sussen.com/shopsite_sc/store/html/index.html

his stuff is a bit pricey and the quality of it fluctuates greatly (as does
most of the pakistani or indian made stuff).  however, the quality of the
maille (no such things as "chainmail") might be ok so long as the rings are
uniform and the rivets/welds are solid.

regards
logan

"I never did give them hell. I just told the truth, and they thought it was
hell."
Harry S Truman
"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his
vengeance need not be feared"
Niccolo Machiavelli
www.ebonwoulfe.com
www.fighterpractice.com